Music I love

Sunday 9 December 2012

Stitching with stars



It's the season of love and hope 

I love clementines and they always taste lovelier at Christmas

I always have a candle of hope at my window
My messy Christmas baking


My grandma's old scales

Nigella!

Darling hubby preparing my cake tin in the middle of all the chaos :)


A blurry shot because the light was low :)



Hello dear friends.

I was * hoping * to have some pictures of my finished and framed pieces for you to see, 

but my framer ain't done yet!

This is such a busy time of year, I haven't had time to lift a needle!

I've been baking up a storm in my kitchen, Christmas cakes  

( is there any nicer smell than a Christmas cake baking ? .. )

Oh and making cranberry sauce.

Nigella, thank you for all your wonderful books. I'd be lost without you.

I love these days.

Spices filling the air,

Carols and mittens and the promise of a few days off soon.

I treated myself to some beautiful thread keepers,

from my new favourite fellow stitcher  Isabelle 

I'll post some shots when they arrive :))

Oh, the title of my  blog has changed, AGAIN !

I found that my previous one was very common on the Google search engine.

And I like to be unique!

Hope you like it.

I hope you are all well dear friends.

Kisses and stitches,


Anita 










No comments:

Post a Comment